Tuesday, April 7, 2009

summer in the kingdom of denmark

today we are in omaha, arriving early to relax in the hotel. all i can think about is what is coming to me in the next few months, and the next chapter of my life. especially, my first scandanavian summer, and my first summer being in love. there are so many things i want to do with him and give to him and share with him, i can't wait to fly into denmark and see our new home, and spend our first summer together riding matching bikes, having nightly picnics, baking fruit tarts and strawberry cakes, shopping at the outdoor markets, and laying around on the beach.

"you, you are mine, so i never would mind that i work so hard in my arms, just to give you an airplane ride....."
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment